Courses, Modules & Components
The various programmes offered on WildlifeCampus are broken down into three levels.
- The highest level is the course.
Each of the courses are comprised from a series of modules.
Modules are further broken down into a number of
How to Purchase Courses, Modules & Components
If you'd like information about how to purchase offline, please contact us from our
Contact Us page or e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register (it's FREE to do so) and Login.
- Go to the Online Courses Shop page.
- Navigate through our course listings, and click
the relevant link associated with the course content you wish to
- The page will refresh, and your shopping cart will display at the bottom of the page
(you'll need to scroll down to find it).
- Click the "Buy"
link and you'll be taken through our payment gateway.
- Here you'll be asked for:
- to confirm your password
- your credit card details
- to read our Terms & Conditions
- to confirm your order
- Once your transaction has been successful, your course content will be available within 2-5 minutes.
Take The Test
After you have reviewed the material in any of the components
you have purchased, you are encouraged to Take The Test.
Simply click on the Take The Test link. All the
questions are either True/False or multiple choice.
Please note that if you are unsuccessful in passing - you are
welcome to take the test as many times as you need to, until a passing grade of is achieved.
The pass mark is set at the course level and ranges between 60% and 70%.
On passing, you have the option of viewing the correct answers.
However once you have passed - you cannot re-take the test to attempt a better grade.
On completion of an online course, we will be notified and we will contact you. No need to email us to let us know you are done.
- On the completion of each component the student will
have their component mark updated on their "My Courses" page, indicating that he/she has completed that course component.
- On completing a course, the student
will be contacted to redeem their industry endorsed
- These prestigious certificates will be posted to each successful graduate.
In addition each student that completes a full course is added to our
Optional Free Certificate Courses
Upon completion of these courses, students have the option of receiving a Certificate at a cost of R 200. This is completely optional only, students are not required to redeem Certificates for these courses should they elect not to.